Thursday, September 16, 2010

Better Late Than Never


Welcome to The Good Year.

Sometimes, by some strange combination of fate or luck or just plain hard work the world comes together to help you do something special. This year, it happened to me.

In June I went from mild-mannered MBA student in Denver to...well... mild-mannered MBA student in many cooler places. I threw a few hail mary's out there, they connected and off I went. First for a summer job in San Francisco, now on international exchange in Latin America and later on to points unknown. I am living The Good Year.

So, here we are, 4 months into the good year, perhaps a little late to start but sometimes the best stories need a little time to marinate. I'm going to write it down when the needs hits me and you can stop by whenever you're curious.

Welcome to The Good Year.

-Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment