Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Failure.

Dear Blog,
I haven't forgotten about you. I wrote a really nice, long post on Retooling. It was about training, it had workouts, numbers and jokes. Then I went out this past weekend and got my ass handed to me by a bunch of undergrads on the road. It was ugly. Really Ugly. My numbers were improving but the proof wasn't on the pavement.

Before I can write about it for you I need to do some retooling on the retooling.

There's nothing worse than doing the same thing over and over but continually expect different results. I will not be one of those people. Test, adjust, repeat.

Going back to the basic foundations of fitness. Also, moving forward on the next stages of retooling: Social. Maybe even writing a few (very) short stories.

I'm working on 7 timelines all at once. I'm doing it for me but I'm writing it for you.

Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment